Completely New to Insurance

LifeOnly444

New to selling life insurance and annuities. where do I start? I'm going through a company that is like a liason between me and the majority of the insurance companies out there, but once thats all set up...how do I get customers? I hear personal contacts are the best way but are they the only way? Any advice/direction would be greatly appreciated!:idea::idea:

Oh boy another newby who doesn't have a clue, a mentor, or anyone to train them!

Are you talking about insurance leads?
Well, I have research possible means for you to know and start doing for you to get leads.

But the best way is to have someone else train and mentor you first so you would clearly know how to start and make your leads a quality prospect.

Here: Type in Google "how to get leads for insurance" and click the 2nd result. I can't post the link yet so that is it.

Are you talking about insurance leads?
Well, I have research possible means for you to know and start doing for you to get leads.

But the best way is to have someone else train and mentor you first so you would clearly know how to start and make your leads a quality prospect.

Here: Type in Google "how to get leads for insurance" and click the 2nd result. I can't post the link yet so that is it.

And be prepared to part with your money.

If you are completely new, I would look at NAFA The National Association for Fixed Annuities and get some info about annuities. There are many large FMO's who belong that if I was in your shoes, would look at for contracts.

For leads, that is the magic question. Mailings, cold calling...the organization that is setting you up should have some direction for you. After all, if you do not produce, they do not earn.

Last edited:
Back