Compliant phone sales on healthcare.gov

sbg_ben

Super Genius
Hello,

I'm currently in quarantine and I'm wondering how can I do compliant phone sales through the marketplace? Does anyone currently sell over the phone? How do you help them through the application and plan selection?

Thanks

Hello,

I'm currently in quarantine and I'm wondering how can I do compliant phone sales through the marketplace? Does anyone currently sell over the phone? How do you help them through the application and plan selection?

Thanks

I think just about everyone sells over the phone. I use mikogo some use gotomeeting, zoom and there are many others.

Do you create an account for them or do you have them share their screen while they answer the questions?

Or do you make them answer everything and then only help with plan selection?

Idk I'm probably over thinking this. I do that a lot but I just want to make sure I do things the right way when possible to avoid issues

Do you create an account for them or do you have them share their screen while they answer the questions?

Or do you make them answer everything and then only help with plan selection?

Idk I'm probably over thinking this. I do that a lot but I just want to make sure I do things the right way when possible to avoid issues

No, you just share your screen. At the end turn the control over to them and let them sign.

No, you just share your screen. At the end turn the control over to them and let them sign.

so you create the account on your screen for them and then answer all the questions and at the end have them sign into their account to sign?

Just making sure I understand. Thanks for the reply

Back