Compulife - 45% OFF!!!!!

GreenSky

Guru
5000 Post Club
Henderson, NV
My subscription to Compulife has 3 years remaining. I can offer 2 people to "join" me and rather than paying than paying the $450 cost for 3 years, to have the same subscription for $250.

You would pay me rather than Compulife but the subscription would be in your name.

Send your information via PM or (better yet) to my email below.

Rick

My subscription to Compulife has 3 years remaining. I can offer 2 people to "join" me and rather than paying than paying the $450 cost for 3 years, to have the same subscription for $250.

You would pay me rather than Compulife but the subscription would be in your name.

Send your information via PM or (better yet) to my email below.

Rick

Yeah, mine is up also. Awesome deal.

Rick is right. The deal is a 30 year anniversary special that ANY Compulife subscriber can take advantage of.

Basically it allows any subscriber to duplicate his/her subscription twice, and sell or give that duplicate subscription to a person who is NOT already a Compulife subscriber.

Subscribers can also combine this with the "subscription top-up", which allows a subscriber to extend their subscription for up to 3 to 5 years, at reduced costs versus the annual price of Compulife. That is what Rick did this week, and so he has a long term subscription for sale, at GREAT prices.

The anniversary deals are a win-win-win for any enterprising subscriber who has colleagues that can benefit from Compulife, but who have not yet purchased.

So if you don't subscribe to Compulife, and you have a friend that does, here's your big chance to get in at a very low price, while helping your friend with their subscription costs.

NOTE: Splits can't split again.

It's all over on October 31st, so don't let the grass grow under your feet.

This offer was good for 2 people but the 2nd agent fell through, so...

One more 3 year subscription is available but since we're a couple months into this I'll drop the price by $25 to $225.

If you're on the fence, make a decision. This offer ends on 10/31.

Rick

Back