Compulife lawsuit over?

nylife11023

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Is it over? Finally?

Compulife Software, Inc. v. Newman et al (9:16-cv-81942), Florida Southern District Court
FINAL JUDGMENT in favor of Binyomin ***, Aaron Levy, Binyomin ***, David ***, Moses Newman against Compulife Software, Inc. Closing Case. Signed by Magistrate Judge James M. Hopkins on 3/12/2018. Associated Cases: 9:16-cv-80808-JMH, 9:16-cv-81942-JMH (dj)

Compulife Software, Inc. v. Newman et al (9:16-cv-81942), Florida Southern District Court
FINAL JUDGMENT in favor of Binyomin ***, Aaron Levy, Binyomin ***, David ***, Moses Newman against Compulife Software, Inc. Closing Case. Signed by Magistrate Judge James M. Hopkins on 3/12/2018. Associated Cases: 9:16-cv-80808-JMH, 9:16-cv-81942-JMH (dj)

This is just the beginning. Mr. Barney enjoyed 3 years of trying to destroy N.A.A.I.P. and its agents. Counter-suits will be fun. It would be nice if Mr. Barney would inform his email list that N.A.A.I.P. was not even copywrite infringing according to federal law. Since Mr. Barney is not doing it, N.A.A.I.P. is forced to hire telemarketers to do the dirty work. lol.

Last edited:
Judge has denied Compulife a prelimanary injuctive relief. The copyright case will continue most likely. Judge is asking for proof of damages, Compulife owner saying not one single client left is not going to help. Very hard to argue future business was lost and ask for damages. So Compulife may win at the end and get something like $1 in damages possibly. It looks like both sides lawyers made good money.

Walt, You are reading a decision from Judge Rosenberg from June, 2017 that was based on a hearing that occured in March, 2017. The decision was based on Robert Barney of Compulife's words only. N.A.A.I.P. brought no evidence to the hearing.

In October, 2017, there was a five day trial, in which Robert Barney and his legal team put up a valiant effort. Bob gets an "A" for effort. You can scroll down to the second post of this thread for the link to Judge James M. Hopkins 53 page decision.

It was not even close. I was flabergasted why this even went to trial. A total waste of taxpayer's money. Apparently, Judge Hopkins agreed with me.

In a month or so, there will be a hearing in which N.A.A.I.P. demands their attorney fees. N.A.A.I.P. will show $160,000 in legal fees.

Copywrite infringement cases have in its statute that the loser pays legal fees. This was stated clearly to us and Compulife during a mandatory arbitration administered by a Federal Judge.

I am reasonably certain that Compulife spent over five times more money in legal fees than N.A.A.I.P. OMG.

I was told that Compulife would be appealing Judge Hopkins decision. Un effen Believable.

Judge Hopkins, IMO, knew what he was dealing with during the trial and wrote a thorough ruling. Read it for yourself on the above thread.

The real damage to Robert Barney and Compulife will occur when the multiples of the 2,000+ agents sue and win in court in various jurisdictions again Compulife for real damages because Compulife "outed" them as "software pirates" online in a malicous manner.

As was mentioned in another post. If you are contemplating sending Compulife money. It is good idea to send small amounts on a monthly basis. Do not be a victim of a bankrupt entity that says "sorry, we just lost at trial and cannot continue paying our bills and don't have the cash to refund your money."

Those that desire a good term life quoter - My company will give you a superior term life quoter for free.

Last edited:
Back