Computer Crashing With Yahoo Videos

0b1kanobee

Guru
1000 Post Club
Most of the time when I play a video from Yahoo, my computer 'crashes' (I guess that's the term). It says the plug-in is not responding or something and asks if I want to shut it down or wait. Regardless of which descison I make, everything gets all screwed up and I have to 'X' everything out which takes a little time because even when I do that on the tabs, it's like frozen with the little cursor thing 'circling' around. (I use Chrome)

I don't have any problems if it is a Youtube video or a Youtube video on Yahoo. I have that Malwarebytes program installed and I have run it but it never finds anything wrong.

Any idea what is causing this? It seems to be specific to Yahoo videos. Do I need to upgrade something besides my confuser? I think I just upgraded some 'ShockWave" thing a couple of weeks ago because my confuser told me to do so and I thought that would fix the problem but it did not.

I believe the problem is on the Chrome side. If it only happens once you're done with video, try right-clicking and click 'stop downloading'. They used to have the same problem with youtube.

Back