Concern about the longevity of Medicare

chick-fil-acows.jpeg
24754DG.jpg

I wondered how long it would tke you to start Trump bashing. The stock market is constantly setting records, unemployment is at an all time low for blacks, Hispanics and women. He's drawn lines in the sand...an unlike O'bama he backs it up. Trump could cure cancer and give everybody a million dollars and you Dems/Liberals would still complain. :mad:

I don't bash Trump unless he deserves it however, I disagree with almost all of his policies from his tax grab, pollution deregulation, immigration and tariffs as only the beginning. One good thing is that he doesn't want to drill for oil off our entire coast. Marlago was specifically excluded. That's good but I wonder why.

I'll be on his side when he does something good. Until then, I won't be sad if he fades into the sunset or crawls back under a rock.

I don't bash Trump unless he deserves it however, I disagree with almost all of his policies from his tax grab, pollution deregulation, immigration and tariffs as only the beginning. One good thing is that he doesn't want to drill for oil off our entire coast. Marlago was specifically excluded. That's good but I wonder why.

I'll be on his side when he does something good. Until then, I won't be sad if he fades into the sunset or crawls back under a rock.
Gotta love you Libtards. :laugh:

I am sure enjoying the tax he grabbed from the bureaucrats and put in my pocket... Wish he would do another tax grab.. :yes:

As Bernie Threatens, Insurers Respond With More Medicare Benefits

Health plans and providers, too, say the new rules will make it difficult for a future Congress or White House to upend private Medicare Advantage.

“The ability for Medicare Advantage plans to provide more holistic benefits in community settings will continue to drive Medicare Advantage market share as these new benefits, such as medically-tailored meals, transportation to a grocery store, and home improvements, address consumer needs beyond the traditional benefits offered through traditional Medicare,” said Brenda Schmidt, CEO of Solera Health, a company that connects patients and insurers to chronic disease prevention providers. “This increases the value that plans bring to their enrollees, making it difficult to make a case for uprooting them."

Back