Conditional release from Amerilife

2jacobusgirls

Hi, I currently employed as a w2 not 1099, trying to get my former company where any business was written in 2015 and left in 2016. I just found out i had an outstandibg balance .I just payed the balance to get all my carriers released so I can be contracted with Ma plans with thoughts new Agency. THE old company said only will do conditional release, on the paper work they sent me asking me in initial each page. Yet how can it be conditional release if no business has begun written with them in 3 years.

Hi, I currently employed as a w2 not 1099, trying to get my former company where any business was written in 2015 and left in 2016. I just found out i had an outstandibg balance .I just payed the balance to get all my carriers released so I can be contracted with Ma plans with thoughts new Agency. THE old company said only will do conditional release, on the paper work they sent me asking me in initial each page. Yet how can it be conditional release if no business has begun written with them in 3 years.

Most companies will re-contract you under a different hierarchy if you have not written business in 6 months. There are a few that are 12 months. Then, there are a few companies that want a release in writing no matter what the timeframe is.

Best bet is to go case by case with each carrier... explain your situation... wrestle free from the hooks...

Amerilife gave me a conditional release thus far, and all carriers have bee been great except for Humana they are still hold me with Amerilife for a Year. Humana says i need a unconditional realse since I was a carrier agents vs broker agent...

I'm afraid there may be nothing you can do except wait. The career side of Amerilife has a terrible reputation for not releasing. If you go ahead And submit your new contract, the clock starts for a 1 year wait. (I do believe it's for a year And not 6 months).

If your new upline has any kind of relationship with Amerilife then maybe they can go to bat for you.

Back