Congress in a PANIC!

Duaine

Guru
100+ Post Club
Web woes hit Hill - Problems with the Web site for D.C.’s health exchange are giving Congressional staffers a headache.

So much so, the House is asking for a delay in open enrollment. “It’s becoming clearer by the hour that the D.C. Health Link website is failing as utterly as the nationwide Obamacare website,” House Administration Committee Chairman Candice Miller, R-Mich., told Washington Examiner’s David Drucker.

“At this point, the House is doing everything possible to assist our employees and their families from losing health care coverage because of this deeply flawed enrollment process.”

With just five days left of open enrollment, many House members and their staff were still unable to enroll as the site went down during a House Health fair Thursday.

It's about time people around here finally realize just how Badass Obama really is. I tell my clients when you get your insurance cards at the first of the year write Thank You Obama across the top in showing of your support. I have one lady that put I heart Obama on her card.

Back