Connecticut - SuperiorAccess/Appalachian Underwriters - Looking for Other Options

khamarjin

Hey everyone,

So I went ahead, as a new office and signed up with Appalachian Underwriters and Superior. I'm not very pleased with either of them thus far - > Does anyone have any other recommendations?

I'm looking around the CT area for an existing agency which I can write through for a good split, owning my book, and some other items.

Anyone have any suggestions? For anyone in CT, are you interested in this type of relationship?

I currently own a Real Estate office and I'm doing this as another source of income - I've got my licenses and clients waiting at the door.

Thank you for any suggestions.

I may be able to help. I have followed this forum for years, but never posted. Not many people here from ct. I specialize in Life Insurance and have many contracts. You and I may be able to help each other. Can't pm as i dont have enough posts. Shoot me an email at [email protected]. May be able to help one another.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Whole point of the post, is that I am local in ct and have 15 years in the business. Forgot to mention that. Kind of important! If you don't use me, I can at least guide you, for the best contracts here in Ct.

Last edited:
Check out smart choice, They seem to be more agent friendly. Also check out agencyequity.com . They have a lot of P&C information, and a list of clusters.

Check out smart choice, They seem to be more agent friendly. Also check out agencyequity.com . They have a lot of P&C information, and a list of clusters.

I looked at smart choice...wasn't crazy about their plan. Looking into clusters on agencyequity. Any good places to look for books of business for sale?

agencyequity.com also has a for sale section. All the clusters and IMO's, are going to get in your pocket. Smart seems like the most agent friendly. Call all the clusters in Ct, and see what they offer. What are the problem you are having with appalachian and superior.

Back