Conseco Now Account / Cancer Plan????

HeadCase

Expert
Looking for some information on what I believe to be a cancer plan called a Conseco Now Account.

All client had was a statement with a value of around 6k on it showing earned interest.

Would this be a value they could cash out?

Any info would be appreciated since Im looking to make a recommendation to her. I googled this and really all I found were lawsuits and complaints believe it or not. Thanks in advance.

HeadCase said:
Looking for some information on what I believe to be a cancer plan called a Conseco Now Account.

All client had was a statement with a value of around 6k on it showing earned interest.

Would this be a value they could cash out?

Any info would be appreciated since Im looking to make a recommendation to her. I googled this and really all I found were lawsuits and complaints believe it or not. Thanks in advance.

How old is here poilcy? What would u like to know? What it referring to is a CV its a return on the premium. I write poilcys for them and who the client how they can get there money worth. If you would like more info. Email me.

Thanks for the reply but I cant message you because the system says you do not wish to receive email. Also I haven't posted enough to pm either. So heres the deal. I'm just looking to see if this is a good deal for my client. She didn't have any info just 2 statements showing cash values. I don't know what her benefits are or how/if she can access the cash value. Also she has 2 of these accounts. 1 she quit contributing to years ago and receives a stmt showing a 6k cv and another shes putting 30 something dollars into a month that shows a 5k cash value. I guess my questions would be what happens if she stops paying the mnthly premium? Can she get the cash? Is there a benefit? Is it a good deal? Is it a cancer plan or something else? Thanks for your help.

HeadCase said:
Thanks for the reply but I cant message you because the system says you do not wish to receive email. Also I haven't posted enough to pm either. So heres the deal. I'm just looking to see if this is a good deal for my client. She didn't have any info just 2 statements showing cash values. I don't know what her benefits are or how/if she can access the cash value. Also she has 2 of these accounts. 1 she quit contributing to years ago and receives a stmt showing a 6k cv and another shes putting 30 something dollars into a month that shows a 5k cash value. I guess my questions would be what happens if she stops paying the mnthly premium? Can she get the cash? Is there a benefit? Is it a good deal? Is it a cancer plan or something else? Thanks for your help.

It could be any kind of policy! Just depends who the under writers are. You can email me at [email protected]. what I would do is call the provider and get them to look up there policy. If she cancels her poilcy she could get a cash surrender. But I'm not ur which policy you r referring too. There life insurance, heartsick, cancer aid, compare. And more....

Back