Considering getting into the insurance industry, need advice/direction!!

Re: Considering getting into the insurance industry, need advice/

so you want to start in the insurance industry, possibly part time, with no experience doing 401K rollovers and expect to make 80K your first year. sorry to let air out of your bubble but i dont think thats gonna happen. First you have no experience, second licensing going to take time and money unless they pay for it, and finally, never saw anyone make it part time in this business. but that is all my opinion

Hello everyone, I am very new to the insurance business... I am in th midst of career change and have an Interview wth Farmers Insurance. I don't care about making lot of money... I really like to help people... An agent who has been in insurance business would like to train me and mentor, however I am told to sell 40 policies wth 100% commission.. how long does it take to sell 40 polices for a newcome who has no experience in the insurance business.

Hello everyone, I am very new to the insurance business... I am in th midst of career change and have an Interview wth Farmers Insurance. I don't care about making lot of money... I really like to help people... An agent who has been in insurance business would like to train me and mentor, however I am told to sell 40 policies wth 100% commission.. how long does it take to sell 40 polices for a newcome who has no experience in the insurance business.

I guess, good job for using the search button.

However you going to get more help creating your own thread not digging one up from the grave.

On the same note, use the search button a bit more and you'll find it's different for everyone there's no "it takes this long" some agents can do that in 3 weeks some can do it in 2 months. It depends on a LOTTTT of different things but it all comes down to how many prospects you have. The more people you talk to the more your going to sell.

Thank you for your advice---I will start a new thread..

Back