Considering Senior Health Insurance

chapman442

Hello everyone. I am 57 years old and been in corporate sales most of my life. The last 10 years has been in the automobile industry in highline cars. I hate it and am seriously considering a change this late in my life.

The more I look into it, I seem to be gravitating to Senior Insurance. I live in the Tampa Bay area so there is no shortage of seniors - not to mention that I'm one.

Am I an ***? What will it take to get started? Any responses are appreciated.

THANKS!

Hello everyone. I am 57 years old and been in corporate sales most of my life. The last 10 years has been in the automobile industry in highline cars. I hate it and am seriously considering a change this late in my life. The more I look into it, I seem to be gravitating to Senior Insurance. I live in the Tampa Bay area so there is no shortage of seniors - not to mention that I'm one. Am I an ***? What will it take to get started? Any responses are appreciated. THANKS!

Your age will help you, not hurt you.

I sold motorcycles for 20- years before I jumped into this. Now I'm bearing down on 20-years selling insurance to seniors. I would never go back to vehicle sales. This is too easy and a pleasant way to make a living.

Back