Constantcontact.com

Mark,

Used CC about 5 years ago and it gets the job done. Don't remember the price point but think it was based on a per email costs.

Posted this about a week ago: Email Marketing Site

Might give you something to compare and contrast to make an informed decision, either way go.

Hope that helps.

I've been using Emma Email marketing for about two years, on a recommendation from this forum. I have been happy with them for the most part. I initially compared CC and several others but liked the user portal of Emma and its tracking mechanisms compared to most of the others I looked at.

I don't remember all of the differentiating factors between the two, but Emma has a tiered pricing structure. (i.e. if you send 1,000 emails a month it is $30 and goes up from there). I actually liked that more than the per-email structure because, well, I knew that if I was paying for it that I would use all or most of those 1,000 every month.

May be worth adding to your comparison... The web site is Emma Email Marketing | Email Marketing Solutions | Email Newsletters.

right now cc does not do it by the email but how many contacts is on your list...SO I can send unlimited emails to 1500 contacts for about 30 a month...

I just signed up for the free 100 contact thing, and I like it, but its slow and takes some getting use to.

I want to weigh in all my options before I pay 30 bucks a month for this.

Been using CC for 2 years now. Never had an issue and easy to upload contacts or manually add them. I pay $15/mo for my small list of email contacts - can send unlimited emails. Easy for people to remove them off list as well as track who opens the email and link tracker as well.

I don't email market so just batch mailing using BCC works fine for me. You would need an opt-out feature if you were marketing to a list. I just write to my clients and prospects (who gave me permission) personal letters bi-weekly (no formal newsletter). "Hey, I hope you're doing great. I've thinking about (whatever)". Keep it short, simple and personal so they would read.

Okay, I looked at a ton of them.

I liked www.mailchimp.com because it was free and easy. If you doing a small mailing go with this one.

But I ended up going with constant contact.

I've started a newsletter . I like how easy it is for clients to sign up and also opt out and it gets past spam filters.

IT is so easy to track who opened your email and what links they clicked on and it also removes the bad address for you.

CLick Here <--- This is my sign up for my newsletter...

I have asked this question before but didn't get much of a response. Anyone aware of a company that actually puts together or writes a newsletter for you. More concentrated towards employee bebefits would even be better.

Back