Constructive criticism about the forum

Colorado Newbie

Super Genius
Kenai, AK
When I first joined this forum I was very excited about finding it. Every agent I knew I told them about this forum and the vast amount of info to be found here.

I recently moved from Colorado to Florida and as soon as I got here I started to lay the foundation for my business here. Made numerous phone calls around the state and made some good contacts. And as usual I always told people in the business about this website eery chance I got. As a matter of fact Im pretty darn sure I'm the one that told "senateguy" about this website. Lately I've been noticing a school yard atmosphere here that somehow I over looked. I've never thought that on a forum there could be people that are cliquish.

After much thought and reviewing past threads I see that there is a lot of bashing and banter between people who consider themselves "professional" on this forum and to be honest I am embarrassed to recommend this forum to people in the future.

Oh I'm sure i'm going to get some bashing for saying this but I want to apologize to senateguy for bringing him here and getting this kind of abuse.

Re: Secret nuclear facilities in Syria

Bashing...banter...backstabbing...sometimes it can be blurred.

Personally, I find all of that stuff rather entertaining. And my guess is that it encompasses only about 2% of the posts in the Forum. If it were 20%...I might feel differently. But the vast majority of posts are topic-related.

Maybe you could be more specific as to what posts or threads you are referring to. That may help.

Re: contructive critisism about the forum

You do indeed need thick skin and yes, we have people here who are 95% negative with almost every post - but they are the few and actually instead of it getting to me I feel sorry for them. To go through life simply mad at everything and everyone is a sad existence.

I have found that most successful people are positive and negative people, jealous of their success, try to bring them down to their negative state.

Ignore it.

When I first joined this forum I was very excited about finding it. Every agent I knew I told them about this forum and the vast amount of info to be found here.

I recently moved from Colorado to Florida and as soon as I got here I started to lay the foundation for my business here. Made numerous phone calls around the state and made some good contacts. And as usual I always told people in the business about this website eery chance I got. As a matter of fact Im pretty darn sure I'm the one that told "senateguy" about this website. Lately I've been noticing a school yard atmosphere here that somehow I over looked. I've never thought that on a forum there could be people that are cliquish.

After much thought and reviewing past threads I see that there is a lot of bashing and banter between people who consider themselves "professional" on this forum and to be honest I am embarrassed to recommend this forum to people in the future.

Oh I'm sure i'm going to get some bashing for saying this but I want to apologize to senateguy for bringing him here and getting this kind of abuse.

What part of Florida do you live? I saw in another thread you were interested in a Blue Cross contract.

I think that for the vast amount/size of the forum, the bashing is minimal. Certainly it wastes our time trying to look through the mud to see whether it was worth fishing in that hole, so to speak, but....there's so much really terrific, valuable information here that I don't mind it much. Especially since I've been one of the bashed!!!

Eggzaktlee (works well after a few cocktails!):

Last edited by a moderator:

I too am embarrassed of this forum. It seems like everytime I am out and about people are staring at me. They must know that I am part of this forum somehow.

NOt to be negative but......Where is the constructive critisism?

Back