Constructive criticism about the forum

same here, colorado newbie. been reading for a while, finally joined. it doesn't seem to be rampant, though,.. it's just 2-3 guys that have no manners . obviously there is going to be a difference of opinion and discussion, there would be no point for a forum otherwise.... but answers to posts do not need to be insulting and annoying, or condescending. also, i have read direct jabs at each other's business practices, agencies, etc. that's just poor taste.

Re: contructive critisism about the forum

Well, you're in good company - over 450 members in 11 weeks so something's going right. Thanks for the nod. Not a single refund request from any member. Absoutely ignore negative people - they will drag you down - as is their intent.

Wow!!! $90,000 in 11 weeks. Not a bad days pay. At that pace, you'll be closing in on half a million in income over the course of a year. More than you ever made selling insurance, huh? And I don't mean that in a negative way at all.

Listen, you're never gonna get rid of idiots. From being in the military you learn to live with the few idiots by basically ignoring them.

Do not direcly respond to nasty posts. I just started adopting that strategy myself here.

What idiots want is more negative attention - they feed off of it and will quickly go away if ignored.

I quoted a Patrick Swayze line a while back from RoadHouse:

"what if someone calls my momma a whore?"

"Is she?"

Wow!!! $90,000 in 11 weeks. Not a bad days pay. At that pace, you'll be closing in on half a million in income over the course of a year. More than you ever made selling insurance, huh? And I don't mean that in a negative way at all.

Yeah...well remember that over 90% of the members are on recurring - $19.95 so that's only $9,000 in cash flow which is not much - but builds.

It also all goes back into growth which = better discounts and deals. We're getting a member-owned lead source now - have a buch of training videos going online, etc...We're also getting association E&O - going through underwriting now.

We're looking at off-setting lead costs and an exclusive source for $14. Of course more community means more agents getting around with each other - builds relationships, positive atmosphere - helps everyone. We trade ideas, share info - no bashing - no negativity.

Also starting a marketing campaign - 1st leg is Monday - email blast to 100,000 agents. I'm personally living off renewals and current clients at this point.

Great way to make a living if you want to work until 1am every day while living off your book of business. That being said, I'm trilled to be doing this.

Listen, you're never gonna get rid of idiots. From being in the military you learn to live with the few idiots by basically ignoring them.

Do not direcly respond to nasty posts. I just started adopting that strategy myself here.

What idiots want is more negative attention - they feed off of it and will quickly go away if ignored.

I quoted a Patrick Swayze line a while back from RoadHouse:

"what if someone calls my momma a whore?"

"Is she?"

I hope the idiots you are refering to do not take offense to the following quotes. Sure do not want to look like a hipocrite.

"Any man can make mistakes, but only an *** persists in his error"

"What is grand is necasarilly obscure to weak men. That wich can be made explicit to the *** is not worth my care"

450 X $60 = $27K divide by 11 weeks = $2454/week

This $2450 is not a constant
The Norvax exposure gave a nice, temporary, bump
No new insurance business writing = $0
2nd/3rd yr commish renewals (my guess) are $2500-$3000/month topps.

Assuming the $2450 was a constant + renewals.

A respectable $13K a month

Great way to make a living if you want to work until 1am every day while living off your book of business. That being said, I'm trilled to be doing this.

Gosh, John, I don't blame you. Trill, transitive verb meaning "to cause a flow in a small stream." I assume you are referring to the cash flow! (Merriam-Webster Dictionary):rolleyes:

Back