Consumer Facing Quote Engine for Medicare Supplements

Humana's Plan G is $20 cheaper than AARP's in a random Zip Code I pulled in NJ. They both include a gym membership plus several other discounts.

My frustration with AARP is that Med Supp sales can't originate from a cold call. I only have one on the book with them, and that's with someone in PA. No one else would take him, so I put him on Plan N. They are too expensive here to justify using them for healthy people. I was about to get dumped by them for lack of production but wrote an appeal letter so I have until next May to write four more.

Humana's Plan G is $20 cheaper than AARP's in a random Zip Code I pulled in NJ. They both include a gym membership plus several other discounts.

My frustration with AARP is that Med Supp sales can't originate from a cold call. I only have one on the book with them, and that's with someone in PA. No one else would take him, so I put him on Plan N. They are too expensive here to justify using them for healthy people. I was about to get dumped by them for lack of production but wrote an appeal letter so I have until next May to write four more.

Yeah if they were not competitive here I wouldn’t write them. But from what I’ve read if you don’t sell 5 you can’t sell them for 6 months I believe. That would be no issue whatsoever if they aren’t competitive. You’ll still get your renewals. You just won’t be able to write for that time.

Join us, Bob. It's not that dark over on this side... :biggrin:

In all seriousness... it can be low-hanging fruit, depending on the prospect and if they watch price is right and have seen the commercials every day for the past 20 years...

Thinking about it.

Thinking about signing up with Anthem as well.

You may have to light several candles for me.

My frustration with AARP is that I can't find their A.M Best rating anywhere. :huh:

Back