Consumer Facing Quote Engine for Medicare Supplements

Someone at my FMO (not my sales manager) replied yesterday and gave me bad information. It appears she copied and pasted it from one of their docs. I just called and got it straightened it out. Whew!

They do pay Med Supps advanced, then as earned after nine months.

I’d be ok with 9 but they auto gave me 12 months.

Someone at my FMO (not my sales manager) replied yesterday and gave me bad information. It appears she copied and pasted it from one of their docs. I just called and got it straightened it out. Whew!

They do pay Med Supps advanced, then as earned after nine months.

Yeah, but you're still only getting 18% in PA. Call me if you want to get that bumped up to 20% like it should be.

Since he was getting old info on advances he could be getting old info on commissions.

In FL, humana was 15% last year, changed to 18% in January and then immediate upped it to 20%

Thanks for the kind words on my presentation. I like the 70 and older crowd 2 market to. Higher premiums less saturated then the 65ers . Changed two 79 year old clients on Friday about 450 in montly premium!!

BTW where is your office?

I work remotely from my home in Bucks County (Doylestown area). Some days I'm on the dialer then others I'm in the field selling FEX/MAPD/Supps in Montgomery, Lehigh, Northampton Counties and across the bridge in central NJ, too.

Back