Consumers Gone Wild

somarco

GA Medicare Expert
5000 Post Club
Atlanta
A FB friend posted that she was dissatisfied with her current health insurance and considering USAA. Wanted feedback from her friends.

LR: Paula last I checked they only offered supplemental health insurance. Let me know of that has changed.

PM: It's full coverage. They have six different coverages.

BV: I believe they have a marketing agreement with Assurant. If so, there are definitely much better options.

PM: Bob I would love to learn what you know. I've always trusted usaa but know nothing of assurant.

JW: Get it and keep it for life it will benefit you later in life. not the cheepist, but not the problems when you need it.

PM: I have the auto and life. Am looking at adding health with them.

SP: per the USAA web site.. they have used Assurant for thier health insurance since 1986.. they cant be all bad.

BV : Assurant was not writing health insurance in 1986

Note to self, my last comment was deleted. I think she would rather take the word of FB friends over someone with 37 years in the business and has seen Time morph to Fortis to Assurant back to Time.

Can't wait until they get to deal with government navigators.

FB???????????????????????????

Not "unfriended" Tater, just deleted my comment.

I really don't care. Just shows how people make decisions based on perceptions.

A mutual friend is a client. She indicated an interest in my opinion, but then listened to her uninformed friends.

Like I said, these folks are going to be real disappointed when they deal with government navigators and home office idiots.

But she has 818 friends to give her advice on insurance matters . . .

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back