Contacatability is awful

craigh6363

I was looking for an internet leads provider that doesn't give the usual garbage. Bogus leads, people who filled out surveys and other incentives, etc. They assured me they don't do this. The said all their leads are generated from their own websites and they don't buy from other sources. Blah blah. The usual crap. I've yet to find a good site but this one was the worst. First 12 leads and now one was real. Please stay away from them and don't waste your money.

Hi, I dont See the company name that provided bad leads, it would be helpful. Also, I’ve tried a lot of lead companies, most are similar to what you said but at times they’re better. Where do you reside? And is this for medicare leads? Email me and I will Tell you what has worked for me.
[email protected]

I can attest to Contactability being a rubbish lead vendor. I ran through a full deposit with them and after calling the list the standard 8-12 times and emailing them too, I still have nothing to show. I have those leads on a drip but only time will tell.

Life leads are without a doubt one of the most difficult internet leads to generate and have any quality.

I can't comment to Contactability, but even when done legitimately, they are difficult.

Why would they be so difficult to generate? They say they have 35 websites that generate leads (which is obviously a lie).

Back