Contact Management Software

rutledge25621

I have been researching contact management software and have looked at ACT and also Salesforce. Does anyone use contact managment software? If so, any opinion on how it works?

I was also looking into ACT! , please let me know if you find a good one.
We are looking for one that will have client management, report options, appointment book for all agents, and policy management.
Good luck and let me know if you find one as well!

ACT works very well for me. I use it for tracking prospects and clients notes, histories and documents. I also use it for mail merges and automated followups, calander schedueling etc.
I keep 3 computers syncronised on it and we all synch our iPhones to it.
I haven't used a paper calender or card system in the last 12 years.
Works for me.
I've looked at and like YIO also. It's more turnkey and easier to use but I'm not sure how well it synchs multiple-users or PDAs. Frank is the guy to talk to about that and he is a straight shooter.

YIO won't export your list. I know Frank said he was working on that but haven't seen any progress yet.

YIO will export data to any program that accepts CSV format.

It will also sync specific client and prospect data along with your appointments and all of the information you have in the Comment Box to a PDA.

Download the Demo and check it out. The Demo is the actual program.

In addition, YIO will automatically transfer all the data for your clients IF the file cabinet is on the right. Unfortunately, my files are on the left so I entered the data myself.

Other than that flaw, I love the program.

Rick

In addition, YIO will automatically transfer all the data for your clients IF the file cabinet is on the right. Unfortunately, my files are on the left so I entered the data myself.

Other than that flaw, I love the program.

Rick

Seems like it would have been easier to just shift your "cabinet" to the right. :twitchy:

He tried that but there wasn't enough room so Rick is having a new house built with a larger office.

Put wheels on it the next time - it's much easier to move that way.

And Frank, I think I meant import not export. That's in relationship to importing internet leads to the list. Sorry for the confusion. Maybe you can enlilghten me on the import status of your program.

Back