Contact Management System

lflashman

Expert
Are there any decent contact management systems out there that don't cost a fortune? I'm looking for one that I can keep separate lists. One for clients and one for prospects. I use several different prospecting systems, so it would really need to have an easy way to add new clients/prospects. What does everyone use?

Doesn't anyone EVER use the search feature of this site? Why do people come on here and assume that THEY are the first person to ask a simple question such as "best" CRM or "best" FMO or "best" cell phone, etc.?

Look at sugarcrm.com and see if that will work for you. Or try freecrm.com. Google for Your Insurance Office or Radius or AgnecyWow... or just SEARCH THE BOARD!!!

(What a concept.)

Actually, after I posted, the site recommeded some previous posts which may prove helpful. As for why I didn't search first, It's only because I'm a new user and only saw the Google search at the top of the page. Now that I've looked more, I've found the other search. I appreciate the advice, but, don't get your panties all in a wad. I've been in this business for a while (7 yrs). One major problem with it is premadonnas. Most times they'll answer your question, but, do what they can to make you feel stupid in the process. I guess you're in that class.

Actually Al 3 could have just said use the search tool and try Sugar CRM. He also could have said welcome too.

Al is an Obama supporter from CA so you can draw your conclusions. You can see why CA is totally bankrupt.

BTW - welcome.

Actually, after I posted, the site recommeded some previous posts which may prove helpful. As for why I didn't search first, It's only because I'm a new user and only saw the Google search at the top of the page. Now that I've looked more, I've found the other search. I appreciate the advice, but, don't get your panties all in a wad. I've been in this business for a while (7 yrs). One major problem with it is premadonnas. Most times they'll answer your question, but, do what they can to make you feel stupid in the process. I guess you're in that class.

By responding to Al in this manner methinks you have insulted Prima Donnas worldwide, Flashman.

Welcome.

Back