Content writing

vic120

Guru
5000 Post Club
OH
I am posting on the Senior forum because my main issue is getting content for medicare. I currently use my website provider for content on my drip marketing and newsletters and such, The problem is they don't have much in the way of Medicare content, they have a lot of Auto, home, life and Maj med

I have looked at some other website,newsletter providers however I don't like the other formats I have seen, This my current provider does well.

I do try and write some content on my own, However I am not good at it. I can do a good article once in a while but it takes me forever and I can't do well consistently. I really need to find a service or something that can help me with content.

I want to revamp my drip emails for prospects, Additional emails over the summer rate increase and such. I also need help with an article for my newsletter every other month or so.

I really feel with the right content I can get a better return on these efforts. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Don't outsource content creation.

An alternative way is to record an audio file of a dictation on whatever subject matter, then hire someone to transcribe.

I do like this as an alternative and will probably use this for articles, Although I am looking for more help Especially for my drip emails

I really think my drip emails should work better and I am not sure what is wrong now or how to change for better results

I am posting on the Senior forum because my main issue is getting content for medicare. I currently use my website provider for content on my drip marketing and newsletters and such, The problem is they don't have much in the way of Medicare content, they have a lot of Auto, home, life and Maj med

I have looked at some other website,newsletter providers however I don't like the other formats I have seen, This my current provider does well.

I do try and write some content on my own, However I am not good at it. I can do a good article once in a while but it takes me forever and I can't do well consistently. I really need to find a service or something that can help me with content.

I want to revamp my drip emails for prospects, Additional emails over the summer rate increase and such. I also need help with an article for my newsletter every other month or so.

I really feel with the right content I can get a better return on these efforts. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Just steal the content off of Somarco's website. That's what I do.:yes:

Twitter. Not kidding.

I don't write articles, but I send out short and sweet emails. This went out a couple of weeks ago:

Just a reminder! New ID cards are coming. Right now, these states are mailing out in April, May and June: XXXX

All other states are "After June" but I will keep you updated!"

<insert link here>

Next one will be this Friday
"Medicare allows for formulary updates this month on your Part D plans, so pay attention the the mail. Some of your medicine prices may change"

(I realize this doesn't affect future prospects. What you want them to see is what happens if they become your client. Is the carrier going to tell them this stuff?)

I don't think most prospects are going to read articles. Or I have ADD and don't read them, so I don't think anyone else will either.

My 2 cents.

What do you write about in your drip emails?

For internet lead I think I have about 6 or 7 emails that go out over 6 weeks. I send out a few during AEP as well to all prospects and I want to do others as well I think it would be good to send a few over the summer to all prospects in regards to price increases and such

I do everything over the phone no face to face. I used to get some response to my drip but lately no response at all.

Just steal the content off of Somarco's website. That's what I do.:yes:

Ha.

Funny you mention plagiarizing from someone else's site. Someone just got booted from another forum I read after being accused of stealing content from someone else's site. I would have thought that would be hard to catch. But that site is primarily online agents and they must have super secret Ninja powers to find that stuff out.

That would be my main concern with paying someone else. Where did the content come from? I mean how many ways is there to say " Medicare Supplements good."

Ha.

Funny you mention plagiarizing from someone else's site. Someone just got booted from another forum I read after being accused of stealing content from someone else's site. I would have thought that would be hard to catch. But that site is primarily online agents and they must have super secret Ninja powers to find that stuff out.

That would be my main concern with paying someone else. Where did the content come from? I mean how many ways is there to say " Medicare Supplements good."
Yep. you know that if you're buying content, others are getting the same thing. Kind of like "exclusive" leads.:skeptical:

Back