Content writing

I definitely see your point, but I don't really think that's the issue. The issue that a lot of agents aren't good writers. Or at least they don't feel they're good writers.

For example, about half the agents I talk to on a regular basis can't even stand writing emails – they'd rather pick up the phone and talk then type a word. That's the beauty of a professional writer. You tell them what you want to write, and they wrap it up nicely. That's really the point of hiring someone to help.

This is me It takes me too long and takes time from money earning activities, Time has a value too. I just don't have the time and find it very frustrating on my own

This is me It takes me too long and takes time from money earning activities, Time has a value too. I just don't have the time and find it very frustrating on my own

I'd highly consider Upwork Vic. I don't use them for 100% of my writing but certain writers on there have been working with me for years now and it's been nothing but profit. Each to his own on the copy writing but there are some real pros out there that are so well versed in the psychology of writing (with metrics to prove it) that it's worth every penny. Finding the right one might take some effort but then again, anything worth having does. I haven't written a piece of content in about 5 years myself. All depends on your goals I suppose.

I'd highly consider Upwork Vic. I don't use them for 100% of my writing but certain writers on there have been working with me for years now and it's been nothing but profit. Each to his own on the copy writing but there are some real pros out there that are so well versed in the psychology of writing (with metrics to prove it) that it's worth every penny. Finding the right one might take some effort but then again, anything worth having does. I haven't written a piece of content in about 5 years myself. All depends on your goals I suppose.

I had looked at the site today. I am going to give it a try, Just going to take some time to find the right one.

I am trying to use upwork now. How does it work, I have sent a couple invites but I think It would be better if there was a way to do like PM messaging. Also Is it ok to send offers to multible people to talk to and find the right one?

I am trying to use upwork now. How does it work, I have sent a couple invites but I think It would be better if there was a way to do like PM messaging. Also Is it ok to send offers to multible people to talk to and find the right one?
People apply to your job posting. You can interview them, ask for writing samples, etc. Once you find one you like, you send them the hire.

People apply to your job posting. You can interview them, ask for writing samples, etc. Once you find one you like, you send them the hire.

There does not seem to be a way to say I want to start with email campaign and if that works out I want to expand to other emails, blog newsletter article

The ones that respond to my add so far are on the lower end of things and the ones I have invited 2 yesterday and a couple today have not responded as of yet. How long does it typically take to make a connection from invite?

There does not seem to be a way to say I want to start with email campaign and if that works out I want to expand to other emails, blog newsletter article

The ones that respond to my add so far are on the lower end of things and the ones I have invited 2 yesterday and a couple today have not responded as of yet. How long does it typically take to make a connection from invite?
You can simply message anyone who has applied to your job and explain that you want to start with an email campaign and see how it goes from there. You could also put that in your actual job listing.

You can shortlist candidates you like and archive the ones you don't to make it easier to sort through the applicants.

Even if you send an invitation, the freelancer might decline it if they're busy or if they aren't interested in the job. You may not hear from your invites, but it typically takes about 24 hours for them to respond if they are interested.

Upwork also great customer service if you need more help.

I'm posting this twice, because I have a question.

Pharma furious after being "blindsided" in budget deal

The article is great and deals with Part D Donut Hole coverage. Every seniors talking point. Can you send it to Upwork and say "put this information in a newsletter format"? I wouldn't send it out, without permission. But I do want the info out there. (I did repost it on my FB, but I got it from twitter. Its already out there in the cyberworld.)

Somehow, I think sending the language out of the actual resolution to Upwork isn't going to be feasible.

Thoughts?

I'm posting this twice, because I have a question.

Pharma furious after being "blindsided" in budget deal

The article is great and deals with Part D Donut Hole coverage. Every seniors talking point. Can you send it to Upwork and say "put this information in a newsletter format"? I wouldn't send it out, without permission. But I do want the info out there. (I did repost it on my FB, but I got it from twitter. Its already out there in the cyberworld.)

Somehow, I think sending the language out of the actual resolution to Upwork isn't going to be feasible.

Thoughts?

Morally, you can share the article with full credits and a link to their site to read it. You could also take the gist of the article and make it your own by rewriting it. However, you cannot copy and paste that and call it your own.

Morally, you can share the article with full credits and a link to their site to read it. You could also take the gist of the article and make it your own by rewriting it. However, you cannot copy and paste that and call it your own.

Sorry! I wasn't very clear on my question. Which I why I don't write articles. ;)

My question is: Can I send this article to an Upwork writer and say "I want an article on this subject for my newsletter". Is that enough or would they need more info?

Back