Continental Life-Looking for FMO/MGA Contract for Agency

RoccStar

Anybody know an IMO who would be willing to make less spread in override for a good purpose, LARGE VOLUME! My agency manager/principal is one of the top IMOs for Foresters, wrote 1.4 mill in FE in 2011. We have proof of production on that side and we will happily present those #s on production on the life side. I was brought on recently as VP of Business Devolopment in late Feb of this year to build a brokerage distribution to expand other product lines. I was previously an internal wholesaler/marketer for an insurance company who offered Med Supp and other senior market lines. I mainly recruited for Med Supp. For 5 years my agents wrote about 1.5 million my first year with only one Med Supp to offer, our own companies. I averaged about 2.4 Million a year. In 2010 Oct-Dec- my agents wrote 1.2 million in 3 months. I have proof of production to present all that data as well. I am not bragging, or falsifying numbers to get a top contract. I just cant make a 23% work for our agency. Not enough spread to make it work for us and our downlines, which some consistent of MGAs and FMO levels as well as agents who can produce 30-60k a month. We would need a 26 or at lowest a 25 to make it work. If this is unreasonable... or if it would take too much out of overrides...than thats okay. I know most Med Supps companies have 32-28 points built into their product. Please PM if your firm can make this happen. I will send what ever documents are needing to show what we have done. I am using one Med Supp company and one only. We have Omaha, New Era, but we use them only when we have too. Medico was starting to be the company we used solely but their service, lack of concern for agents business and contracting time is becoming worse and I am frankly tired of it and our agents and clients are starting to complain. I look for speed, service, doesn't have to be lowest rate, and more so than anything...moderate increases over time and stability. So we are in dire need of a good contract because we know that we could bring a lot of business. Also need to know if new states are coming. What I see is Texas is here...which is huge for us, as well as Iowa. But GA, WV,WI, MN, and WV...we have producers but nothing to the capacity of TX and IA. I have a lot of agent loyalty and my existing relationships have followed me, and they never wrote for the company I worked for, they worked for the service and speed and attention to their business that they bought. We treat our agents not as a #, never will, and whether our agents write 1 app or 100 a month, you damn sure bet we treat that agent like they are our only agent. Anyways PM if you got something you work with us on. I guarantee you, it will be worth your while.

Thanks in Advance

Rocco
Benefit NetwoRx

Back