Continue Education

bill777

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I like the courses for CE and i would like to know if i get 100 of hours of CE in the first 2 years will the extra credits count for the next 6 plus years as you only need 24 per 2 years?
Hope you understand what i'm trying to say lol.

I like the courses for CE and i would like to know if i get 100 of hours of CE in the first 2 years will the extra credits count for the next 6 plus years as you only need 24 per 2 years?

No they won't. You must do current materials every 2 years.

If you are really trying to learn go to the American College website and start your CLU studies.

CE credits earned over the required amount will roll over to the next license term, but no further.

At least in California it does.

If your state requires specific CE done every 2 years, that requirement cannot roll over to the next license term, even if the CE hours do.

Sounds like you are continuing your education.

I agree with newby. The CE courses that you have taken are eligible only for 2-3 years depending on which state you are working in.

Nope they won't The will only be valid for the said year (which is mostly 2 years) Every CE you take will be a have new courses that were not present on your previous credit course that is why there is a need for every individual to make sure that get their CE when needed.

Nope they won't The will only be valid for the said year (which is mostly 2 years) Every CE you take will be a have new courses that were not present on your previous credit course that is why there is a need for every individual to make sure that get their CE when needed.

gary_coleman2.jpg

Back