Contracting Questions

jjjtrio

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I have read this forum 4 Str8 days now and have a few questions for you guys.

I first came across the MP field by way of NAA and started to research it. Needless to say I didnt I didnt jump on board.

After all the reading I think I would enjoy to do FE during the day and MP/Term in the evenings w/ alot over the phone/internet adding in health alittle later down the road.

My questions are about contracting.

Lets say i signed up w/ complete solutions or brokers alliance could I sign up w/ another guy that has like forethought or any other company I want in my bag?

I wont need someone to hold my hand, but I will need some guidance along the way and be able to get sound advice (this forum is amazing by the way). With that said, should I just contract thru muti ppl to get the best contract% and learn the ropes semi own my own?

I'm good at sales and have never met a stranger. Just need to know the best way to hit ground running.

Again my hats off to this forum

Welcome jjj,

Yes, this is an excellent forum and quite a nucleus of knowledge... plus some wisecrackers too... But mostly in fun. ;)

You should seek out the best contracts available for each product that you feel you need. Most ppl end up dealing with a number of different FMO's. One suggestion that when you discuss contracting as you do your due diligence is to ask what their policy is for releasing you upon request...? You may find better deals on the same product down the line and if you are able to obtain a release that is preferred. Many will not grant a release, but it seems that the organizations that truly offer the best oppty to agents will allow a release with 30 day notice, no questions asked.

If they won't then at least you know that going in, and you can make your decision accordingly.

All the best...

Thx for the info!

So can I pick and choose what companies to sign up w/ thru each FMO?

Thx for the info!

So can I pick and choose what companies to sign up w/ thru each FMO?

Sure, it is your choice to make.. You are the CEO.

Bengals or Colts...?

Who-Dey all the way... but, I do also root for the Colts when not playing the Bengals. It has been rather difficult being a staunch B fan lately... hoping for a much better year but reality says it may not be. A tough schedule coming up...

Indiv or Corp..?

Individual is easier but when you get the monetray printing press rolling there are some definitive tax adv of Corp. Plus any high earner should avoid a Schedule C if at all possible. High audit liklihood when deductions exceed a certain % of gross income.

Back