Contracting with American Income Life....thoughts??

In St Louis their turn over has gotten so bad that they now have recorded the entire presentation on a video that an agent plays in the home on their laptop. And to get into the home they are giving away "free" AD&D policies.

At one time I remember they were collecting canned goods too.

A little strange in my opinion.

In St Louis their turn over has gotten so bad that they now have recorded the entire presentation on a video that an agent plays in the home on their laptop. And to get into the home they are giving away "free" AD&D policies.

They have given the "free" ADD&D policies for years.

So has that Anti-U.S.Military company...Hmmmmmmm, a little strange indeed.:twitchy:

Welcome Insurance Agents-Accidental Death & Dismemberment Lead System

IMO's pay for that "Free" AD&D policy. It is very strange. We don't offer it in our distribution.

----------

Quoted from RFS Website:

How Does the Application Process Work?

AD&D policies are Through R.F.S. at 770-968-5757

• Agent has the applicant complete and sign the
application form 9433.
• The agent then sends the completed app to R.F.S. via fax or mail.
• Once received, R.F.S. will data enter the
application information into the on-line application.
• The finished policy will be sent to the agent
for delivery via Email.

In this case RFS would pay for the AD&D Policy. Still strange in my opinion.

IMO's pay for that "Free" AD&D policy. It is very strange. We don't offer it in our distribution.

----------

Quoted from RFS Website:

How Does the Application Process Work?

AD&D policies are Through R.F.S. at 770-968-5757

• Agent has the applicant complete and sign the
application form 9433.
• The agent then sends the completed app to R.F.S. via fax or mail.
• Once received, R.F.S. will data enter the
application information into the on-line application.
• The finished policy will be sent to the agent
for delivery via Email.

In this case RFS would pay for the AD&D Policy. Still strange in my opinion.

It's not very much cost on that and it only lasts for one year. American Amicable is who they use for it. Am Am used to do it themselves and couldn't make it work, so they went to the IMO's to see if they wanted to handle them (selling, printing, etc). I figured if the company couldn't make it work then we sure couldn't do much about it either. RFS sees it differently, even though I doubt they do very much of it anymore.

The whole thing is designed to get you in the door to sell more products. Works about as well as the Walmart gift cards...not!

I started with AIL and couldn't have asked for a better best to get started. It's a pressure cooker and you won't last there forever, but if you're at a good office you can learn a lot.

The collecting canned goods was awesome. Basically we'd collect them and when people were out of work we'd give them out. Be union, buy union, help the union's.

Back