Contracting With Ritter

There are other good ones. I have almost all my contracts with Senior Market Sales and they’re great. But I don’t judge any upline by how they respond to new contracting requests during the craziest eight weeks of the year. It’s not unlike beneficiaries and agents. Does a smart beneficiary really want the agent who is standing by waiting for the phone ring during the busiest few weeks of the year?

Definitely have to take that into consideration.

I will say this about Ritter, I am LOVING the eSOA and especially LOVING the electronic enrollment of multiple carriers on the personalized Medicareful site. Just send the client a link to their specific plan and the client completes the application. The enrollment application is all on one page and is very user friendly. This has saved me so much time. I'm not having to complete paper applications, mail them for signatures, wait for them to be returned and then fax them to the carrier.

And yes, I know more and more carriers are offering electronic enrollments. But this method is so much easier than the carriers version.

I think Craig is a step ahead on most FMO's on the technology front and his plans to add to and improve it will be a game changer.

The issue with Ritter is getting them on the phone when you have a problem or issue. They will not even follow back up with you when they say they will. I do not normally call my upline for an issue, I want to hear it straight from the horse's mouth, Ritter does lack the communication sometimes.

I wanted to move some of my companies over to Ritter so I called they took my name and number and said someone would get back to me...well...it's been about 3 months now and I'm still waiting.

Doesn't inspire warm fuzzies

I wanted to move some of my companies over to Ritter so I called they took my name and number and said someone would get back to me...well...it's been about 3 months now and I'm still waiting.

Doesn't inspire warm fuzzies
Would you actually go with someone that has you waiting for 3 months to return your call? There are plenty of good FMO's out there. :yes:

I'll never understand why they don't fix this. It's been this way for years. You know Craig has seen the complaints. I have seen him say they are addressing it.....yet it has never changed. I just don't understand an outfit like that.

Latest posts

Back