Contracting With Ritter

Would you actually go with someone that has you waiting for 3 months to return your call? There are plenty of good FMO's out there. :yes:

I'm looking for someone to replace Premier. What I like about Premier is their online enrollment site for PD and MAPD. Do you know of anyone else that has that option?

I'm looking for someone to replace Premier. What I like about Premier is their online enrollment site for PD and MAPD. Do you know of anyone else that has that option?
I don't do those and for the most part I'm old fashioned and still do paper apps, so I'm not sure. I'm happy with Eldercare and I would think that they offer that. Give them a call. They have many "extras" and incentives. :yes:

Eldercare Insurance - Brokerage Services

What's your beef with premier? I have them for about 70% of contracts and they have been good to me.
There was a UHG contracting issue. Somehow I got contracted in about 5 states that I don't sell in. I was charged $500 in fees. UHG wouldn't reverse the fees and Premier said that I "must have requested contracting" for those states and there is nothing they can do for me about the fees.

They didn't use SureLC with me to do the contracts. Whenever I would want to add a company/state I would email them. There are zero emails from me requesting these states be added.

I called them yesterday to request a transfer and I reached someone who said that he was in charge and would like some time to look into what had happened. He said that I wasn't the first case of something like this happening. Well, if I wasn't the first case why didn't my contact there say something to me 4 months ago?

Anyway, I will give them some time to look into it and see what they say. Such a pain in the rear to move everything but they seriously left a bad taste in my mouth over their lack of concern.

Back