Contracts for AARP, UHC, Secure Horizons

GreenSky

Guru
5000 Post Club
Henderson, NV
I tried to post this yesterday but it hasn't shown up so if this is a duplicate, I apologize.

I now can offer contracts for AARP Secure Horizons and United Health if anyone is interested. Yes, I will guarantee a release for any reason if you would like one down the line.

Let me know if I can be of help. Oh yeah, the company requires e&o for any new or renewal contract.

Rick

I tried to post this yesterday but it hasn't shown up so if this is a duplicate, I apologize.

I now can offer contracts for AARP Secure Horizons and United Health if anyone is interested. Yes, I will guarantee a release for any reason if you would like one down the line.

Let me know if I can be of help. Oh yeah, the company requires e&o for any new or renewal contract.

Rick

Two questions:

1) Does the AARP plan include just the HMO plan or does it have a PPO plan as well?

2) What is the commission, roughly for an AARP plan sale?

Winter

You can indeed sell AARP Med Supp. The agent level commission for most states is about $270 with $172 renewal. Some states are a bit lower, some higher. The contract does not state how long the policy needs to be in force for the commission to be fully earned (3 months?).

PDP plans pay $70 with a $5 renewal. I do not believe we can sell AARP branded PDP.

There are two levels for MA plans. If it's a paper enrollment, payment is $360; electronic or telephonic, $400. How do we do this? I don't know yet. By the way, there are renewal but not in California so in my state, the commission is $510/$550.

The PFFS plans pay $360/$400. We can also sell their 50-64 indemnity plan at 15% commission.

That's the street level commission for all the products. Let me know if there are any other questions.

Disclaimer: I still HATE this system of multi-level marketing but it's the only way we can sell the products.

Rick

Last edited:
Two questions:

Do you know if its the same rates as the telesales ARRP med supp?
Do you know if it's the same limited underwriting ?

Two questions:

Do you know if its the same rates as the telesales ARRP med supp?
Do you know if it's the same limited underwriting ?
No, I don't know the answer for either question.

If I had to guess, everything will be the same.

By the way, I just realized that the contracts I have in pdf format are for 2007. I've asked for new contracts.

Also, just to be clear. I'm NOT the FMO. I'm one step down.

Rick

Are you providing leads or are you just anohter one of those uplines that sits on thier a** and collects overrides? :)
Not only will I sit on my butt, I will do so in my thong!

Now try to picture that and still want dinner.

Actually, I'll provide just as much support as anyone else - that is, nothing.

Rick

Back