Contracts for Life Insurance

ceprath

Can anyone recommend a good source for Prudential and Genworth Life contracts? Anyone...anyone??

Can anyone recommend a good source for Prudential and Genworth Life contracts? Anyone...anyone??

With or without FMO support? Are you looking for high commissions direct from the company and no production requirements or low commissions in exchange for support?

If the former, PM me. If the latter, many suggestions of FMO's here. No pitch, just the contracts. Your call.

Ahnuld hit on it; where you go for contracts depends a lot on how you want to market and the support you need. It's best to look around, decide how you want to attack the market and then choose from the miriad of options available to you.

Thanks guys for the input. I would like to be as close to direct as possible.

I dont need a whole lot of support, but basically will be selling mostly over the internet and phone. I am looking for the top contracts for both p&c and also life/health.

Brad from ONLY and us at IMS specialize in suppporting agents that sell over the phone. I can't speak for them, but we offer top street level contracts. The support and training are offered at no cost or hit on your commission. You make money, we make money.

Back