Contracts Needed with the Following Carriers

jacobtn

Guru
1000 Post Club
:yes:I am looking for the following contracts, for myself and/or agents who have inquired.

Columbian Financial (CFG) FE carrier
Colonial Penn Med Supp
Physicians Mutual (have a couple niche products that an agent of mine wants to market as an independent)
Liberty national (do they appoint independents??)

:yes:I am looking for the following contracts, for myself and/or agents who have inquired.

Colonial Penn Med Supp
Physicians Mutual (have a couple niche products that an agent of mine wants to market as an independent)

Does Colonial Penn or Physicians appoint independents? I wasn't aware of it. They aren't competitive here so it doesn't matter.

Can't remember for sure (can't keep all the different names straight when I'm not interested in the companies) but I think Colonial Penn and Liberty National products can be done through different names, United American and Washington National.

Maybe it's LibNat = UA (both Torchmark?) and CP = WN? But I definitely could be wrong.

Colonial Penn Med Supp

Unless something's changed, Physicians Mutual is captive. I was with them for a while about 10 years ago. They went semi captive for a while and it didn't work out, so they stopped it.

I think you have to go through Alex Trebek for the Colonial Penn supplement. :twitchy:

Physicians and Colonial Penn do not appoint independents. Liberty is a captive company as well, however their sister company UA isn't captive United American Insurance Company No idea about CFG.

Colonial Penn Med Supp

Colonial Penn Med Supp

Jacob, I have to ask the obvious. Other than Columbian, why do you want these companies?

You have a pretty good mix right now don't you?

Back