COPD Oxygen/nebulizer alternative to equitable?

vic120

Guru
5000 Post Club
OH
Any Alternative to Equitable for COPD oxygen nebulizer?

Actually, She hasn't used in over 6 months but Aetna is 2-year look back, & Equitable has gone up crazy to $170 plan N

She is in SC if that makes a difference but most carriers are the same as many other states

Any Alternative to Equitable for COPD oxygen nebulizer?

Actually, She hasn't used in over 6 months but Aetna is 2-year look back, & Equitable has gone up crazy to $170 plan N

She is in SC if that makes a difference but most carriers are the same as many other states
I am not aware of any. I haven’t looked at Equitable in a while either but I thought they stopped accepting oxygen a while ago...

I am not aware of any. I haven’t looked at Equitable in a while either but I thought they stopped accepting oxygen a while ago...

Wow so no reason to use equitable at all, I had thought about using them again as I run into a couple with oxygen recently and they do have newer low rates, Though clients went up, However if I had nowhere else to place them thought Ok ill do it but If no oxygen then there is no good reason to use them anymore, high increases lower commission

I’m only 99.9% sure on them not taking oxygen anymore. Im pretty sure that’s why I threw them out of my line up...

If you did there was a good reason I am sure, I stopped using them because of the premium increases, Only we're going to add them back for oxygen cases, If they dont take that they are beyond useless

If you did there was a good reason I am sure, I stopped using them because of the premium increases, Only we're going to add them back for oxygen cases, If they dont take that they are beyond useless
Equitable National and Union Security both use Aetna's health questions, so oxygen and nebulizers are a no go. :no:

So that's it levels 2 unless in Il then BC No alternatives
That's right. Of those 3 companies, Union Security is the lowest premium in Illinois. I'm going to start using them. The way Equitable is falling apart since they got bought, I don't think I'll mess with Equitable National. Assurant owns Union Security and Aetna's the TPA for them.

That's right. Of those 3 companies, Union Security is the lowest premium in Illinois. I'm going to start using them. The way Equitable is falling apart since they got bought, I don't think I'll mess with Equitable National. Assurant owns Union Security and Aetna's the TPA for them.

Will Union Take nebulizer/oxygen? If they use Aetna TPA then no right?

Back