COPD w/ Nebulizer

Charles Hurst

Any carriers in MS that will consider 76-year female with COPD & uses a nebulizer?
No other medications & non-smoker.
She currently has Plan F with MOO.
Thank you for your thoughts.

Any carriers in MS that will consider 76-year female with COPD & uses a nebulizer?

If it's because of Premiums - Always get a MAPD . . .

Could she drop down to a plan N to save some money? Just a thought, not sure...

Would have to be with her current carrier.
The only companies I know of that do that are UHC/AARP(you can change to any plan with no UW), and CSI Life(you can change from Plan F to Plan G with no UW). She has MOFO, don't think they do that.

Good thought though. :yes:

Last edited:
The only companies I know of that do that are UHC/AARP(you can change to any plan with no UW), and CSI Life(you can change from Plan F to Plan G with no UW). She has MOFO, don't think they do that.

Good thought though. :yes:

Standard Life and Accident will allow it... or has in the past.

Yeah, your right... but when they first rolled our their plan N, they had a spot that they could fill for awhile.
Like I keeep telling the marketer that bugs the hell out of me...all of their products are just priced a little higher than the competition, so I have no need to use them.

She could get a Plan N for about $250/mo from UnitedHealthcare. That might not be an improvement for her, though.

Back