COPD

Pirate91

Expert
What company writes level, day one coverage on COPD, non-oxygen dependent folks? Of those that do, who has an eApp? First one to answer wins nothing of value.

And write COPD, non-oxygen users, level day one?

I'm multi-state licensed, so really need that telephone/eApp to go along with it.

I'm multi-state licensed, so really need that telephone/eApp to go along with it.

I believe that LBL does a phone app. There is some restriction however - either the payor and owner must be the same, or it cannot be a replacement (I'm not in phone sales, but I do believe in one of those case, LBL will not do the phone app).

LBL Standard, not preferred with the COPD

Yes, both of them with write COPD non-oxygen users as day one coverage. It is the standard rates. I did forget that LBL does it. While we're on it, Assurity does as well and they do have an e-app. Equitable also does. I'm really not sure about an e-app with them. I would have to look that up.

Americo still does, I think, but pretty expensive.

Yes, both of them with write COPD non-oxygen users as day one coverage. It is the standard rates. I did forget that LBL does it. While we're on it, Assurity does as well and they do have an e-app. Equitable also does. I'm really not sure about an e-app with them. I would have to look that up.

Americo has no product with 1st day coverage for someone who has COPD that can be sold via phone or email. UP is face to face only.

Happy Birthday Todd!!! Wish I was 56 again. :yes:

Back