Corente Insurance Agency?

natem2112

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Anybody know of them or work with them to any degree?

I'm looking to add mortgage protection as a "foot in the door" product, not so much looing to make a killing out of it.

Corente has a lead program, which varies according to your contract level as outlined below:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plan A

*$19 per lead, minimum order is 45 ($855).
Agent must submit $3,000 of annualized premium from the first 45 leads received to continue ordering at $19 per lead

*$5,000 paid premium must be maintained from the third month ongoing to continue receiving leads under cost.

Commissions are 105-100% with 75% annualization (highest street level commissions offered in the industry).
All leads provided by Corente Insurance Agency must be written through our carriers.

Reporting on Mondays by 10a.m.

Training provided (training disk is included).

Incentives to receive free leads available!

80% of the agents on this program receive FREE leads.

Calendar-month paid premium (all carriers combined).

$8,000–$10,000
$10,001 ++ 30 FREE Leads
60 FREE Leads

Plan B

$16 per lead, minimum order is 45 ($720).

Agent must submit $3,000 of annualized premium from the first 45 leads received to continue ordering at $16 per lead.

$5,000 paid premium must be maintained from the third month ongoing to continue receiving leads under cost.

Commissions are 95-90% with 75% annualization with our carriers.

Training disk provided

Weekly Submit Report on Mondays by 10 a.m.

Incentives to lower lead costs are available!

90% of the agents on this program receive FREE leads.

Calendar-month paid premium (all carriers combined).

$6,000–$8,000
$8,001 ++

30 FREE Leads
60 FREE Leads

Plan C—FREE LEAD PROGRAM

* Initial Start-Up Fee—$450 (45 leads)
* Agent must submit $4,000 of annualized premium from initial lead order; Corente Insurance Agency Inc. will then supply FREE leads.
* $6,000 paid premium must be maintained from the second month ongoing to continue receiving FREE leads.
* Commissions are 70%.
* Agent must contract with all carriers under us.
* All contracts must be received at our office prior to agents receiving leads.
* Mandatory training session (training disk is provided).
* Mandatory Weekly Report due Monday by 10 a.m. (no report, no leads).
* Agent must sign Free Lead Agreement.

Plan D - Contracting Only

* Contracting only (100-105% commissions).
* Contact our marketing department for details.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So if anybody here knows of them or have worked with these guys in any capacity, I'd appreciate hearing what you have to say....

Thanks!

there is another thread I started about Corente in the past month. Results so far as good on a limited number of leads. I like the selling style and the way leads are handled.

Mike_Golden1 said:
there is another thread I started about Corente in the past month. Results so far as good on a limited number of leads. I like the selling style and the way leads are handled.

Ahh, thanks!

This is what happens when you don't keep up...

The Lead program is great if you have experience in life insurance. Corente teaches you how to sell the leads he provides. He seems to get me first in the door, unlike many other companies. He does expect business written from his leads thrugh his carriers.
:idea:

so we talking about another non~med life insurance slam operation.....

Corente teaches you how to sell the leads he provides. He seems to get me first in the door, unlike many other companies. He does expect business written from his leads thrugh his carriers.
:idea:

I've been able to get in the door about 1-1/2 weeks sooner than his mail piece. Refi my house two years ago and his direct mail piece came about 2-3 weeks after the initial ones. I do my own mailers. Buy a list from First American Core Logic and email it to a printer. Printer prints, stuffs envelop and sorts for bulk rate. It costs me 36 cents (new rates) per piece. Response rate is .5%.

Corrente has written several articles in Agents Sales Journal and they were good. Sales system? Do you need it? It's real simple: when a spouse dies it pays off the mortgage so the family is protected. Then, this is the cost. Show 3 plans of term (10 yr, 20 yr, 30 yr) or a 20-yr vs UL. Most mortgages are refinances so most can afford.

Good luck

Buy a list from First American Core Logic and email it to a printer. Printer prints, stuffs envelop and sorts for bulk rate. It costs me 36 cents (new rates) per piece. Response rate is .5%.

Did I read you right here, by my math that means your spending about $720 to mail 2000 pieces (not counting the cost of the list), and with a 1/2% response rate that puts you at around $72 per lead?

What type of leads does he provide? And can you get a release from the carriers if it doesn't work out?

Back