Cost of Additional Vehicle for One Person? Liability Only

juntjoo

anyone know offhand how that's priced? I've got a Honda Civic 01 and am considering getting something like an older 2 door Tacoma. Thanks.

sorry, i hate calling telephone reps. they are just too time consuming and sometimes eerily robotic.

One billion dollars.

Geico.com

MPS

Why are you referring people to Geico? Isn't this a site for agents? There are many companies that offer websites that he could find this info out on. Funny thing is I am having a lot of calls from people that have Geico looking to switch rates have gone up.

OP...if you don't want to call your agent or maybe that is the problem you don't have an agent...in any case most larger companies all have websites that will let you login with your policy # and you can find out for yourself.

I don't do P&C, but don't you guys think you might ask what state the OP lives in?

Rick

Why? I don't know of a state that you can knowingly odmit your spouse because her driving record is bad. Exclude is one thing but to not list is something different.

Edit...

Wrong post. But the state wouldn't make as much as a difference maybe what company? Sorry Rick no coffee yet!

Last edited:
OP. pretty simple, you dont want to talk to anyone, EMAIL your agent with the info, a reply email and thats all.

I am amazed at how much business I do over email and even TEXT

Latest posts

Back