Cost of Lists

I thought that you would know, and suspected it a while back. I think that one of the things that they count on is the "we're so busy, we don't have to be dishonest, we hardly have time to talk"...but in the end, people always have time to pump up their profits and be dishonest if they want too.

It blows my mind what people will get away with and how comfortable they are with it. There are fortunes to be made honestly, no reason to lie or cheat people.

Another advantage to doing it yourself is you know for sure all of your mail went out.

I know, they are too busy to ever do anything wrong, yeah sure.

Last edited:
The potential for leads being resold is a big deal. An easy way to avoid that without the hassle of doing your own mailing is to setup your own bulk permit and have the cards sent directly back to you. It's a little bit of a pain to get setup, but if you're thinking about doing your own printing you'll be doing the same thing. Most vendors should let you pick your own areas as well, they usually use Axciom for data which is a pretty solid company.

It's not really too hard to setup your own permit. Shouldn't take but an hour of your time one day at the post office.

Back