couple of things

sbg_ben

Super Genius
Hello everyone,

Hope 2018 is going well for all of you so far. I just have a couple things on my mind and wanted to get some advice on.

• Has anyone had any success with buying leads for employee benefits?
  • What is a realistic amount of cold calls/emails to send out in a day to businesses?
  • Are you getting a lot of leads from your websites and social media?
  • Have you put any effort into SEO and has it paid off?

I had a really slow year last year until towards the end of the year our agency picked up quite a few smaller groups (mostly under 10) some were as low as 2 and we picked up a couple that were over 10. I really want to be consistently picking up more business throughout the year. I've been doing some telemarketing as well as emailing the past couple of days just to make sure I am doing some type of prospecting every day. We have also looked into possibly doing some direct mail to businesses.

I really want to have a strong year and I am hungry for new business I'm just not really sure what the best return on my time is going to be.

Thanks,

Ben

tried the group leads thing back about 6-8 years ago.
Worked poorly at best. Almost broke even?????
Did not go back to it

tried the group leads thing back about 6-8 years ago.
Worked poorly at best. Almost broke even?????
Did not go back to it

Thanks for the answer good to know. One of the agents in our office decided to try it so we will see. I'm sure it varies by companygeographic location. Do you remember how much you were paying per lead?

Thanks for the answer good to know. One of the agents in our office decided to try it so we will see. I'm sure it varies by companygeographic location. Do you remember how much you were paying per lead?

Best i recall, it was $50 to $75 per lead.
In fairness, we did get into most of the leads door. A few had REALLY GOOD gatekeepers. there was just not a real need to un cover.

Back