Coventry of Georgia is Not Taking New Agents?

Nicolina

Hi,

Yesterday I called Coventry of Georgia and spoke with a nice lady(not), and she told me that they were no longer accepting new appointments, and that she had no idea when they would.

Has anybody heard anything about this?

Hi,

Yesterday I called Coventry of Georgia and spoke with a nice lady(not), and she told me that they were no longer accepting new appointments, and that she had no idea when they would.

Has anybody heard anything about this?

Who did you talk to, was it someone local? Also are you a new agent? Or just new to them. Hadn't heard this btw. They seem to have moved a lot of their operations out of state, not unusual in the industry, just new for them.

Who did you talk to, was it someone local? Also are you a new agent? Or just new to them. Hadn't heard this btw. They seem to have moved a lot of their operations out of state, not unusual in the industry, just new for them.

Hi Runner,

I spoke with a gal named Sheila, she was listed as the one in charge of taking the new appointments for Coventry.
I have been licensed since '06, and actively selling since '08. I usually sell in other states. But I started to sell in Georgia, and I just wanted to have some options other than just Humana.

Hi Runner,

I spoke with a gal named Sheila, she was listed as the one in charge of taking the new appointments for Coventry.
I have been licensed since '06, and actively selling since '08. I usually sell in other states. But I started to sell in Georgia, and I just wanted to have some options other than just Humana.

Just sent you an email.

Latest posts

Back