Coventry Problem

jonesed65

Sorry guys this is the way i feel,my clients understand the stupid rule of the scope form no problem!The commisions are what they are rules are to,but we have to make a living,but do right by the client...i always do.This is not cms fault they havent paid,its a way of somehow of screwing the agent..buy the way im speaking about coventry a lot of you understand,12 submitted since november 15,2008 not paid on one..i got smart my company(b) who is great 36 submitted 35 paid no problem,i guess we can blame cms for that so pay me coventry and so long i might come back if your lucky!Oh company(b) the 36th will be paid monday..

Re: Coventry Problem,

Sorry guys this is the way i feel,my clients understand the stupid rule of the scope form no problem!The commisions are what they are rules are to,but we have to make a living,but do right by the client...i always do.This is not cms fault they havent paid,its a way of somehow of screwing the agent..buy the way im speaking about coventry a lot of you understand,12 submitted since november 15,2008 not paid on one..i got smart my company(b) who is great 36 submitted 35 paid no problem,i guess we can blame cms for that so pay me coventry and so long i might come back if your lucky!Oh company(b) the 36th will be paid monday..
I'm sorry. But I only understand English.

Rick

I'll admit my English isn't perfect, but I had to read this 3 times to understand. Try spellcheck w/Firefox. It helps me.

I know i get sloppy somtimes in a hurry!But i look at this forum everyone calls them self..Guru,genius...no one person should think they know it all,but i wonder about this forum.Have a nice christmas.

I know i get sloppy somtimes in a hurry!But i look at this forum everyone calls them self..Guru,genius...no one person should think they know it all,but i wonder about this forum.Have a nice christmas.

Oh-kay......:skeptical::skeptical:

Latest posts

Back