Coventry Problems with True-ups..again

kamp

Guru
100+ Post Club
Re: CMS New Member Status
We are writing to inform you that Coventry Health Care has identified issues with the monthly CMS file which identifies Medicare members who are new to CMS or who have had an unlike plan change. It is this CMS New Member status that results in the payment at the initial commission rate. Please be advised that the January 26, 2014 payout from Coventry Health Care excludes the CMS New Member payments to allow CMS to review the file. This exclusion allowed the payout of unaffected commissions to be processed, but will delay the CMS New Member payments. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and we will be sure to provide updates as we receive them from CMS.
If you have any questions, contact the Broker Services Department at 1-866-714-9301. The hours of service are from 8am to 6pm (ET), Monday through Friday.

Is this a problem with Aetna MA's too (not sold in my state)? Seriously, this happened last year and I just think it's all bs. I think they hold our money as long as possible. UHC, Humana all pay their true-ups within weeks. Coventry, has always had this problem.

I was going through my spreadsheets and they owe me close to $14K in true-up commissions.

This is really aggravating. I can't imagine this jives with the Department of Insurance. They say CMS has three months to release the payment and yet I haven't received one true-up since before AEP.

Aetna is always the first to pay me everything owed. Anthem is usually last, but this year it's Coventry too.I don't like seeing this was a pattern with them, as this was my first year selling for them. They paid quickly during AEP, I was surprised when I got that same email.

Is this a problem with Aetna MA's too (not sold in my state)? Seriously, this happened last year and I just think it's all bs. I think they hold our money as long as possible. UHC, Humana all pay their true-ups within weeks. Coventry, has always had this problem.

I was going through my spreadsheets and they owe me close to $14K in true-up commissions.

This is really aggravating. I can't imagine this jives with the Department of Insurance. They say CMS has three months to release the payment and yet I haven't received one true-up since before AEP.

Oh yes welcome to Coventry. I have called them at least 5 times thlis month. Same answer...."Coventry will pay tru ups as soon as CMS notifies us that that they are qualified tru ups. "When I ask why every other company (including Aetna) has paid truups within 3 weeks of original issue they have nothing to say,

Same old crap every year with them.

Still waiting on Blue, or perhaps my up line, not sure, no one knows how to tell the truth it seems.

Back