Coventry Release of 2009 Commissions

mcday

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] November 17, 2008
Release of 2009 Commissions

Based on new regulations released on November 10, 2008 by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), and subject to CMS final approval, Coventry Health Care has released 2009 Commission information for Medicare Advantage and Part D Prescription Drug plan enrollments. Please contact your FMO, your immediate upline or local Health Plan for further details.
Coventry's 2009 products and benefit design favorably reflect growth and opportunities for our competitive Medicare Advantage and Part D Prescription Drug plans. Commission rates uphold the full intent of CMS regulations for implementing the Medicare Improvements for Patients and Providers Act (MIPPA) that became law on July 15, 2008.

We are committed to your success and to achieving the highest level of satisfaction for your clients, our members. We look forward to an exciting and very rewarding 2009!
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

2009 Commissions is a rather broad topic, wouldn't you say? There are those who are interested in specific companies and their commission plans. Rather than use the search feature to weed through comments that cover a broad range, you can just search a thread targeted toward the company you are interested in. Does that make sense?

Sooo. I can contact my FMO and find out what my Coventry commission might be for 2009 ? I may do that. ;)

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] November 17, 2008 [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Release of 2009 Commissions[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]
Based on new regulations released on November 10, 2008 by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), and subject to CMS final approval, Coventry Health Care has released 2009 Commission information for Medicare Advantage and Part D Prescription Drug plan enrollments. Please contact your FMO, your immediate upline or local Health Plan for further details.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Coventry's 2009 products and benefit design favorably reflect growth and opportunities for our competitive Medicare Advantage and Part D Prescription Drug plans. Commission rates uphold the full intent of CMS regulations for implementing the Medicare Improvements for Patients and Providers Act (MIPPA) that became law on July 15, 2008. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]
We are committed to your success and to achieving the highest level of satisfaction for your clients, our members. We look forward to an exciting and very rewarding 2009!
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Actually this info was released Saturday.... this is a followup for broad announcement. I posted the commission rates given Saturday on the board under another thread.

2009 Commissions is a rather broad topic, wouldn't you say? There are those who are interested in specific companies and their commission plans. Rather than use the search feature to weed through comments that cover a broad range, you can just search a thread targeted toward the company you are interested in. Does that make sense?

No, it doesn't make sense.

Under your logic, we could have a new thread for every conceivable post!

If folks are too lazy to use the search function - tough sh*t.

It looks like the "2009 Commissions" thread is set up for posts such as yours. btw, it looks like someone already posted the commission rates you speak of...in another thread.

How bout we start a thread called "medicare" and just post everything related to medicare there? Does that make sense? That way, you can get full use of the search function.

While I respect you and have learned a lot from your posts, you've got to know that some folks like a little more granular coverage of topics... nothing against you... nothing against the search feature. If we were to go through and delete everything that was already posted in another thread, this board wouldn't have near the content it currently enjoys.

Don't want to offend you... just want to participate.

Peace,
Mike

Last edited:
My problem is that there is no information in the original post. The fact that it has already been posted and commissions have been posted make the entire thread a waste of bandwidth...

Yeah, I understand your point.

The fact that they did not specify the commission rates was something I found peculiar. There's got to be a reason for that too. It wouldn't be that hard to just type in the numbers while hammering out that email.

Why didn't they put the numbers in there?

Because some FMO's pay less than others I suppose, and it leaves the FMO wiggle room to do so if they wish. They probably can't tell the FMO what they have to pay, and some FMO's may offer other services for which they justify paying lower than street level. ...or they could just be thieves like Parker & Asses.

Back