Coventry, where Are Our ACA Commission Checks? Anyone Get a Check Yet?

Agentinjax

Expert
I Did receive one check for my January and February effectives early last month. This month, nothing so far for the March and April effectives. There appears to be no consistency so, I am wondering if I am the only one or are you that sold Coventry experiencing the same thing?

I am paid in full, but again, your Coventry is probably not the same as my Coventry.

Coventry was set up like the Blues were originally . . . a separate company and plan for each state. PITA for folks moving across state lines.

Of course now everything is wonderful.

For those dealing with Coventry here in Florida, I heard today that Aetna is taking over paying the commissions now so we won't get paid until the new system/process is in place.

They already transitioned to the new system here. All paid and satisfied. Customer and agent service are still a PITA, but that will take time.

Good to know about Aetna taking over. Will contact Coventry soon to be sure they have all my clients matched up with me. No commissions yet at all. Granted there are only 4 or 5 cases I wrote with Coventry, referrals/contacts in a city 1 1/2 hours from here. Coventry rates & coverage are great in that area. They are very competitive on Gold plans with no subsidy, only available on Marketplace, still, for some situations clients are liking the price/benefits. Aetna, closer to home, is the one to beat out here where I live. They have been tough on commissions too, but have started to pay.

Last edited:
Back