Cover Pages With Quotes?

Golddoor

Guru
100+ Post Club
Texico
Do you send cover pages with your quotes? If so, is it a formal letter or just a quick cover page? If its nice and formal, what do you add to your letter?

The cover email will vary, but generally contains something along these lines. If I have a cooperative client who is willing to share information about their health, budget & needs I am more direct. Something like this

"Based on our conversation, this plan fits your needs & budget. You said you wanted . . . . and this plan fills your order better than any of the other 1800 plans available in Georgia."

If someone just says "send me a quote, I will get back to you" I am a bit more obtuse.

"I am taking a stab in the dark, and really need your guidance. Most of my clients are looking to maximize their coverage while minimizing their out of pocket.

This plan accomplishes that goal, but there may be other plans that are better suited. I need your feedback to fully understand what you want your plan to do.

This plan includes some of the more popular features such as

Low office copays that are NOT subject to the deductible

Generic drug copays that are NOT subject to the deductible

100% accident coverage after a $100 deductible.

Dental & vision benefits.

In some cases you may qualify for plans that will lock in your rate until 2010!

Please review this plan and let me know what questions you have. I have also included a link to a quoting service where you can review over 200 plans. If this isn't enough, I can show you approximately 1600 more from these same carriers. These plans are not available online anywhere.

take care,

Hope this helps.

Thanks Somarco!

Here is the letter that I developed to send with my Unicare quotes. Feel free to critique it if needed!!

Attention:

RE: Health Insurance Quotes

Mrs. _________,

Thank you for your interest in our services. I have included with this packet, quotes for both individual and small group, health insurance coverage for Allen Dentistry.

These quotes are from a company named Unicare. Unicare is a member of Wellpoint companies, and is a company whom Fortune Magazine named as, “Most Admired Health Care Company” for five consecutive years. Unicare also has an “A” rating with the leading financial rating organizations and has one of the largest networks of physicians in the D.F.W. area. I feel they would be a great fit for your employee’s health care needs.

Please review each of these quotes and contact me at your earliest convenience, so that we can further explore your options. I look forward to helping your business with locating the right health care options, and providing quality customer service through the life of the policy.

Sincerely,

Chris Hoddy
First American Insurance Group

Mine:

Tim,

I would first like to wish you a happy new year! I have enclosed the information for the new health insurance plans available for 2007. Many companies have made a lot of exciting changes along with new comprehensive affordable plans. Never before have Marylanders had so many choices in the individual/family health insurance market. We are currently saving most of our clients 20% to 60% off their current premiums and in most cases improving their coverage!

If you donÂ’t have health insurance due to price you may be shocked at how affordable some plans have become!

All of the plans included in this packet have two things in common: They are all PPO plans where you can choose your own doctor. They also all offer doctor visit and prescription drug copays without having to meet the plan deductible.

Time Insurance: The oldest health insurance company, in business since 1892. They offer comprehensive plans, many choices and flexibility with rates. They have three new plans available, offer a 10% discount off your renewal rates and a 36 month rate guarantee.
If a rate chart is not included in this packet you can run rates online at www.healthsolutions.mymedicalquotes.com

HEALTH SOLUTIONS SERVICES

* Helping you choose a plan that fits what youÂ’re looking for and your budget.
* Let you know how any pre-existing condition will be treated.
* Run network searches to make sure your current doctors take the plan.
* No pressure consultation – will compare the plan you have against what is available.

The Health Solutions Agency is a local independent agency with a sole focus on health insurance for individuals and families. We work with all the major carriers in Maryland and make sure youÂ’ll get the best plan possible at the best rate. As a small business owner I also have my own plan for my family so I know exactly what itÂ’s like to need affordable comprehensive coverage.

IÂ’ll contact you soon and go over these plans and choices. If rates were not included in the brochures you can get rates online at our website: www.healthsolutionsagency.com or call me for quotes over the phone.

Health Solutions Agency
Owner: John Petrowski
License #RPI 198305
1035 Railbed Dr
Odenton MD 21113
Local: 410-874-7241
Toll Free: 888-543-0931
Fax: 877-257-8874
Email: [email protected]

Here is the letter I send out with information packages. I would like to see a good cover letter for a quote as I am getting really busy and need to simplify the process a little:

Dear Jerry,

Thank you for your interest in learning more about the options regarding Health insurance for you and your employees. My agency, located right here in the Orlando area, represents most of the top carriers for both Individual and Group Health insurance and we specialize in matching your needs with a plan that meets or exceeds your expectations.

Here are three ways I can help you:
• If you currently have Individual Health Insurance: It is very important to review your coverage annually. All of the major carriers change their plans frequently and many will offer superior benefits and lower costs than those from 3-5 years ago. I represent most of the A rated companies in Florida such as Assurant Health, United Healthcare, Aetna, and Continental General. I have enclosed information from Assurant Health that gives an excellent overview of the many types of plans available from a variety of the top Insurance Carriers in the U.S... There are literally hundreds of plans and options available and the only real way to get a complete rate and benefit comparison is to work with an independent broker such as myself.
• If you currently have Group Health Insurance: we would appreciate the opportunity to bid on your group at renewal time (about 6 weeks before the renewal date). There are only a limited number of companies that offer Group insurance in Florida and it is important to get comparative quotes annually.
• If you do not have Health Insurance: most business owners without Health Insurance are in this position because they believe it is too costly. As an independent broker who understands the needs of small businesses I can promise you that there is a plan available that will not only provide benefits within your budget but will make sure your assets are protected in the event of a major illness or injury (where medical and hospital bills can easily reach $50,000-$100,000)

My role in this process is to act as your personal Consultant, review your current coverage, compare it to other plans, and help you decide which is best for you. I will not hesitate to tell you to stay with your existing coverage, nor will I ‘sell’ you anything. This is a very important, personal matter, and it is your decision, PERIOD. The best part about all of this is that getting all of this done is easy-you can even enroll online for Individual & Family Health Insurance in a few minutes once you decide on a plan.

Please take a few minutes to fill out one of the Census forms on that follow this letter (for either Individual or Group Coverage) and fax it back to me at 1-866-626-7014. Then, when I call you in a few days, I will already have your competitive quote completed. You can also do your own quotes for Assurant online at http://mgolden.mymedicalquotes.com. I look forward to speaking with you shortly and the opportunity to work with you regarding this important coverage.

Sincerely,

Michael Golden, Owner
Health & Life Solutions Agency

Very nice, Mike. It reads like you are an old hand at this.
Some might say that it is long winded, and that they won't read it, but a qualified prospect, would eat it up, and it covers all the bases.
I like it!

Melmunch3 said:
Very nice, Mike. It reads like you are an old hand at this.
Some might say that it is long winded, and that they won't read it, but a qualified prospect, would eat it up, and it covers all the bases.
I like it!

It's amazing what 25 years of Sales and Marketing experience in other industries can do for you, isn't it?

They actually don't read it very often but it shows I'm serious about their business so when I follow up I usually get a Census filled out and have a chance to quote (about 1/3 of the telemarketing leads wind up with quotes that are targeted specifically to their needs).

What is missing from the letter that I use is a Text box at the top that says "All I need is two minutes of your time for a complete, competitive Health Insurance quote"

Thanks Somarco!

Here is the letter that I developed to send with my Unicare quotes. Feel free to critique it if needed!!

Attention:

RE: Health Insurance Quotes

Mrs. _________,

Thank you for your interest in our services. I have included with this packet, quotes for both individual and small group, health insurance coverage for Allen Dentistry.

These quotes are from a company named Unicare. Unicare is a member of Wellpoint companies, and is a company whom Fortune Magazine named as, “Most Admired Health Care Company” for five consecutive years. Unicare also has an “A” rating with the leading financial rating organizations and has one of the largest networks of physicians in the D.F.W. area. I feel they would be a great fit for your employee’s health care needs.

Please review each of these quotes and contact me at your earliest convenience, so that we can further explore your options. I look forward to helping your business with locating the right health care options, and providing quality customer service through the life of the policy.

Sincerely,

Chris Hoddy

Well looky there, I thnk we have a winnar!

If it is someone I have yet to meet/speak with:

John,

Thank you for your interest. To save both of us some time, and to ensure that you only receive information that is of interest to you, please click on the link below and complete the online form. The information you provide will assist us in determining the best options for you.

CLICK HERE for the link

If it is a company that I am not currently working with:

Mr. Business Owner,

Thank you for your interest. To save both of us some time, and to ensure that you only receive information that is of interest to you, and that best serves you and your employees, attached is a form for you to complete and fax/e-mail back. The information you provide will assist us in determining the best options for you.

{census form attached}

Closing statement for both:

Please feel free to contact us with any questions, general or specific, you may have. There is no cost for consultation, so you are encouraged to ask freely.

Back