Coworker Wants to Buy Policy for Himself and Wife

Macharmon1

My coworker currently has 2-3 policies totaling $450k for himself and $450k for his wife. He expressed interest in acquiring $250k more for himself and $250k more for his wife to equal $700k for each. Tips on how I should go about signing him up. He's 50 with high blood pressure and pre diabetes. His wife has no health problems. Trying to sign them up for a whole life policy and won't take term. Would prefer to consolidate them all into one policy for them instead of paying on six for both, I figured it'd be easier for them to both pay once. All suggestions please!

My coworker currently has 2-3 policies totaling $450k for himself and $450k for his wife. He expressed interest in acquiring $250k more for himself and $250k more for his wife to equal $700k for each. Tips on how I should go about signing him up. He's 50 with high blood pressure and pre diabetes. His wife has no health problems. Trying to sign them up for a whole life policy and won't take term. Would prefer to consolidate them all into one policy for them instead of paying on six for both, I figured it'd be easier for them to both pay once. All suggestions please!

What are they currently paying and what state are you in? How old is the wife?

Why do they want whole life?

If you're coworkers, why isn't he licensed as well?

More info please...

What are they currently paying and what state are you in? How old is the wife?

Why do they want whole life?

If you're coworkers, why isn't he licensed as well?

More info please...

Wife is 45, he wasn't exactly sure as to how much he was paying in total because because there was so many policies. Also he doesn't sell insurance, I do on the side. We're in South Carolina and he wants something that'll last till at least 100 and nothing that'll end at an early age.

Back