Cox Vs Century Link Service

LVGUY

Expert
I have had Cox service for years in Las Vegas with internet, phone and TV. I want to keep the bundled package with one provider. However, Cox package is about 40% more expensive than Century Link. Internet speed is the most important part of the equation for me Is there anyone who favors Century Link overall? Thank you.

I have Century Link in Ohio. The worse phone, Internet company I have ever dealt with. Can't wait for my contract to be up. I'd pay more to have a better phone provider.

I have had Cox service for years in Las Vegas with internet, phone and TV. I want to keep the bundled package with one provider. However, Cox package is about 40% more expensive than Century Link. Internet speed is the most important part of the equation for me Is there anyone who favors Century Link overall? Thank you.

I have CenturyLink for internet only. service is fine. only complaint I have is, there was a bunch of garbage setup fees that they never told me about when I signed up. I was surprised to find an extra $200 on my first bill from this. Other than that, no complaints.

In Las Vegas, Cox is the best choice in my opinion. I pay $49 for 25M internet, basic digital TV, free HBO. Bundles are bad...

Back