Cracking down on the fatties

Whew, that was a low blow. A low, down, dirty blow. Below the belt blow. By the way, what do you think the average belt size is in Mississippi????

It's about time fat people get penalized for being a dumbass and getting that way. And don't tell me they were born big. These people need education and money talks. My wife's company is sponsoring a weight loss program. If the person fails, they don't get their money back that they put up. Lose weight and get your money back. That's motivation.

Alabama should have put a $25 premium to everyone. Then, eliminate it if the employees' BMI is reasonable.

It's about time stupid people get penalized for being a dumbass and getting that way. And don't tell me they were born ignorant. These people need education and money talks...

Fill in your favorite prejudice Rabbi and it makes just as much sense.

It's about time fat people get penalized for being a dumbass and getting that way. And don't tell me they were born big. These people need education and money talks. My wife's company is sponsoring a weight loss program. If the person fails, they don't get their money back that they put up. Lose weight and get your money back. That's motivation.

Alabama should have put a $25 premium to everyone. Then, eliminate it if the employees' BMI is reasonable.

Frankly, I'm shocked.

Such harsh words from clergy.

What ever happened to empathy?

Shalom.

Back