Craziest Call Ever

HoosierLife

Automate Appointments https://agentautopilot.com
5000 Post Club
So I wrote up a guy on Wednesday with liberty bankers. I'm mom was getting insurance on her son. Pretty straightforward. She's the owner, payor and bene. 40 year old son is insured. They were both there through the whole voice signature.

Today I get a call from the mom. I'm thinking she's going to cancel. And she asks me if she is the owner of the policy. I explain that all to them while I was there. And she says "Good! So he can't cancel it right? I'm a call them and tell em!"

I didn't think anything of it until later tonight I get a call from the 40-year-old wife wanting to cancel the policy. After I explained to her that the mother is the owner and that he cannot cancel the policy, she got irate.

Said the mom is going to use the money from the policy to profit off her son's death. I kept telling her this is now an internal family issue. She ends with telling me she's going to take us to court to have it cancelled.

I don't even know what to think haha.

Wow, never could understand that kind of logic. It's not like it's a $100,000 policy, and plus, she can now either drop any similar policy that she may have on him which would save her some money, or she could take another policy out on him as well and also profit on his death, LOL.:D

Come to think of it....you mind if i get a policy on him also? He must be dying soon for everyone to be this worried about it. Sign him up for 250k with me as owner please! I don't do drafts out of my Gubment card tho! Can i send in the payment here and there as i get my hands on some money?

Nobody can cancel but the owner period . My friend had $1.5 mil and his wife owned and they got divorced and called company and said to cancel it. The company said only the owner can cancel it unless there's a court order . His lawyer said no judge would go against state laws of ins.

Nobody can cancel but the owner period . My friend had $1.5 mil and his wife owned and they got divorced and called company and said to cancel it. The company said only the owner can cancel it unless there's a court order . His lawyer said no judge would go against state laws of ins.

Oh I'm not concerned.

----------

So mom calls want to know what I told her daughter-in-law. Her daughter-in-law told her that I told her that the money was not going for the burial. LOL this is so crazy.

This woman keeps trying to defend her actions to me so that her son will get his burial paid for. She's like, "If wants insurance for her in the five kids didn't get his own insurance policy."

Finally, I tell her that she is the owner of the policy and I will not be able to speak about this policy with anybody but her. So her kid will not know what she's done with the policy...

Then I ask if were on the same page and I think we were...

So I wrote up a guy on Wednesday with liberty bankers. I'm mom was getting insurance on her son. Pretty straightforward. She's the owner, payor and bene. 40 year old son is insured. They were both there through the whole voice signature.

Today I get a call from the mom. I'm thinking she's going to cancel. And she asks me if she is the owner of the policy. I explain that all to them while I was there. And she says "Good! So he can't cancel it right? I'm a call them and tell em!"

I didn't think anything of it until later tonight I get a call from the 40-year-old wife wanting to cancel the policy. After I explained to her that the mother is the owner and that he cannot cancel the policy, she got irate.

Said the mom is going to use the money from the policy to profit off her son's death. I kept telling her this is now an internal family issue. She ends with telling me she's going to take us to court to have it cancelled.

I don't even know what to think haha.

Man, wish I could get a call like that, I would put her on hold just long enough to start the recorder and the just string her along making her more upset by the minute LOL, then Id post that dizzle shizzle as a "FE story" LOL

----------

Come to think of it....you mind if i get a policy on him also? He must be dying soon for everyone to be this worried about it. Sign him up for 250k with me as owner please! I don't do drafts out of my Gubment card tho! Can i send in the payment here and there as i get my hands on some money?

See...this ^^^^^ is how you know if someone has actually been in the field for any length of time and actually sold FE. Others will not understand LOL :D

The wife of the bene says they are going to file a complaint with the DOI for fraud because I did not tell him he was not the owner of the policy.

This is coming from someone who was not even present. He was there when it was all explained and it was all recorded with the voice signature with LBL.

Back