Crazy Selling Point..

NuUzr

Guru
100+ Post Club
I was listening to Westfall pitch his "System" and one of his 'selling' points to switch from FE to MS, was the high level driving related crashes as a FE field rep. He said many of his "friends" were in crashes that left them permanently disabled or being short term disabled.

I guess the odds are in favor of increases accidents but to those on the road for years - have you been in accidents while on the road selling FE? Know of anyone who had to get out of field sales due to injury's?

No and no. In 40 years I have never had an automobile accident. Did break my wrist while roller skating with my twin daughters years ago.

I was listening to Westfall pitch his "System" and one of his 'selling' points to switch from FE to MS, was the high level driving related crashes as a FE field rep. He said many of his "friends" were in crashes that left them permanently disabled or being short term disabled.

I guess the odds are in favor of increases accidents but to those on the road for years - have you been in accidents while on the road selling FE? Know of anyone who had to get out of field sales due to injury's?

No I am afraid of things like that so I stay in my bubble. No way I am going out.

Hey did you ever check out kaplan

I know we just let anybody post in these forums, but it is called the Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum.

:D:D

Yet we keep feeding him, so he keeps coming back :)

No and no. In 40 years I have never had an automobile accident. Did break my wrist while roller skating with my twin daughters years ago.

Distal radius fractures are the most common breaks from rollerblading and rollerskating. Interesting enough, I sat in on several procedures while deciding whether to get into insurance, or surgical implant sales.

Dealing with doctors is a nightmare... thus... here we are!:yes:

Do you still have the plate in your wrist?

When selling for AI I was driving a lot of miles and I was involved in a not at fault accident. No injury and by the time I settled with the other party's insurance company I came out $4,000 to the good. I like accidents like that.

One time my phone rang and I answered it so fast that I gave myself cauliflower ear.
That's why I recommend that no one ever consider telesales.

Back